Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What's the difference between business management and business administration?

So my major is business and now Im at the point in my schooling where I have to choose between the different types of business. I was thinking either bus. management or administration but not sure of all the differences. so...



1. what are the job duties of both

2. obviously management would make more money, but what are the salarys of both

3. which would be easier to find a job after graduation

4. anything else you know about either of these?

5. Which would be the best to go in to?



Thank you!What's the difference between business management and business administration?
I can't answer all of those questions because it just depends on what company you end up working for. Business Management, I would think, would have much more opportunities for growth as well as advanced income. When I think of Business Administration, I think of Administrative support for a company. The problem with that, is that it is rare for Admins to make 70,000 plus. Similar to teachers, eventually your salary "caps" off, meaning that you really won't make any more money than a certain figure. I rarely see Admins earn over $50K, whereas it is very reasonable to be making $60K or more in Business Management. I think it would be easier to find a job in BA, but it does pay less, which is why it is easier. I would hold out for Business Management.What's the difference between business management and business administration?
We provide human resource consulting, workplace safety consulting and operations consulting services. Our wide range of workplace safety compliance products, iipp manuals, office management %26amp; scheduling softwares %26amp; OSHA compliance products.Visit https://pcs-consultants.com for more info.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment