Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the difference between earning an associates or a bachelor鈥檚 degree in construction management?

This will actually be my second degree and my first was in marketing. I want to transition my project management skills into construction, but since it is my second degree would it make a big difference if I did an associates instead of a bachelors? Also does anyone know of a bachelors program on-line for construction management or construction science? Thank you.What is the difference between earning an associates or a bachelor鈥檚 degree in construction management?
If I'm not mistaken, the Washington University (St Luis, Missouri) used to have one of the best BS curriculum in Construction management; check it.



Also, since you already have a BS degree, I don't thing that you would save any considerable time by working on an associate rather on a second BS.



Go for it!



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment