Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What industry would a degree in management and organizations be best utilized?

I want to get a degree in Management and Organizations, I have 5 years of management experience in the restaurant industry, but I hate the hours! That is why I am getting the degree, what other industries would this degree and me past experience be ideal for? Serious answers only. :-)What industry would a degree in management and organizations be best utilized?
Business degrees are pretty versatile...I would definitely look at businesses big and small. I am pursuing a Master's Degree in Business and Management...I work for UPS Supply Chain Solutions contracted onsite at General Electric as a Trade Management Analyst...but now I am looking into a position that focuses on Project Management, it seems like a promising field and I am really interested in it. The one advantage you have, is that you have Management experience, just look at your job boards and see what's out there...most management positions require some sort of experience, and you've got it .I had 7 years under my belt as a Shift Supervisor... and it's opened up a lot of doors for me. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment