Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is some good advice for nailing an interview for a retail management position?

I have an interview tomorrow, and I have been looking for a new retail management job for months. I know I have the experience, but I am just awful at interviews. Any advice to help me out and get this job?What is some good advice for nailing an interview for a retail management position?
Let your experience shine through.



Even if you're so nervous you want to throw up, most employers will not know just how bad you feel. By the same token, most employers will also allow for nervousness.



Be confident, make eye contact - but don't overdo the eye contact or you'll come across as intimidating or creepy! Smile, be thoughtful in your responses, and you can even use humour if it's appropriate - it'll make you seem friendly and easy to get along with.



Good luck!What is some good advice for nailing an interview for a retail management position?
be confident in all your answers. Try to anticipate the questions they will be asking you. Make eye contact evenly if there is more than one interviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment