Sunday, March 4, 2012

How can a Crisis Management certificate and a Computer Systems Technician diploma be an asset to an IT job?

I have a certificate related to crisis management and am looking into getting a diploma in the area of computer assistance. They are two totally different areas of study. However, I am good at working with computers and do not want to waste the effort I made to obtain the certificate for work in the area of crisis management. What I want to do is use the certificate as an asset to my diploma. Currently, I do work in a resource centre with computers in it within a community health centre.How can a Crisis Management certificate and a Computer Systems Technician diploma be an asset to an IT job?
They're both relatively useless.



Get a degree, or a meaningful OEM certification such as Cisco, Microsoft, etc.How can a Crisis Management certificate and a Computer Systems Technician diploma be an asset to an IT job?
Hi! I called Personal. haha .. Questions unrelated to the article ... I'm scared if I scold Computer is slow or when you want to clean up the registry. The program is used. Use the program to your computer, try to make like new. He defends his own computer. Sorry, could not help out ........ Thank you!
  • veganism
  • jayco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment