Saturday, March 10, 2012

How is the construction management certificate course at UCLA extension?

I have a Masters Degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering but my focus so far has been water resources. I want to switch my focus to Construction Management, Sustainability and Green Engineering. I have looked up a few certificate courses online and the ones at UCLA extension and UC Berkeley extension looked appealing. I wanted to know how good they are considered in the industry and what would be my career prospects. I have no work experience at all.How is the construction management certificate course at UCLA extension?
Hi. I am a program director at the UCLA Extension and can answer your question. The construction management certificate program at UCLA Extension has been offered for many years, and it is one of the most popular programs in our engineering department. Our courses are taught by instructors who are industry experts and most have their own construction company. The program is open to all students, and I am sure with your degree in Civil Engineering you will do fine in the courses. For the detail list of required and elective courses please visit: uclaextension.edu/eistm.
  • jp cycles
  • mbusa
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment