Sunday, March 4, 2012

What kind of job can I get with a degree in Administrative Management?

I am currently thinking about pursuing a BA degree in Administrative management. I am under the impression that this is similar to Administrative Assistant job. I know it deals with office management and also some of the technical aspects of an executive secretary.



I was wondering because when I get my degree I want to move out of Michigan and get a better job to support me and my family.



Help please.What kind of job can I get with a degree in Administrative Management?
I think you are right in that you can be an office manager or executive assistant or secretary.What kind of job can I get with a degree in Administrative Management?
You have wonderful job opportunities in Michigan. You can start at entry level and aspire to reach the position of a ManagerWhat kind of job can I get with a degree in Administrative Management?
depending on where you are and what company you work for, executive assistants can command six figures, however, more important than a degree is their level of savviness, dependability and experience, not to mention strong references.



I would avoid getting a degree in something so specialized and stick with plain management or the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment