Saturday, March 10, 2012

What are some good sports management schools?

I spend like 5 months looking at a mix of sports management schools

But I know for a fact my calling is sports management. It's just what I wanna do. I want a school that offers sports management related classes/and possibly provides good sports internships.



PLEASE HELP, I'm going on college visits soon. Any state near the east coast please!What are some good sports management schools?
Umass Amherst is the best Sports Management school on the east coast. Plus it is right in between Boston and New York which is a plus.What are some good sports management schools?
NC State

You should def. go to State. They offer Sports Management (College of Natural Resources) and other similar majors in this area. Goodluck where ever you go=)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment