Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What are good homework management freeware out there?

I've heard of loads of good ones like iHomework and Assignment Planner and Study Minder and stuffs like that but can never find one that's really free. They're all either shareware or for commercial use . Can someone recommend me a good homework/assignment management freeware that helps me to keep track with my works that is FREE and can work on Windows platform. Thanks~What are good homework management freeware out there?
EVERNOTE may be exactly what you need:What are good homework management freeware out there?
Microsoft Outlook

You can assign tasks to yourself and setup meetings which in your case is class time. That is what some corporations have used where I used to work to manage their tasks. Get used to working with it if you plan on working in a cubicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment