Saturday, March 10, 2012

How useful is a bachelors degree in management?

I'm majoring in political science and I'm considering adding on a practical second degree. I'm studying political science simply because that's what I'm interested in learning about. I have no management experience, so I wonder what I could actually do once I get the degree.



Is there a good career that would make use of a double major in political science and management? Something with good demand that wouldn't have too much competition?How useful is a bachelors degree in management?
Good demand and no competition? Sounds like you should tack on economics in the mix to find out how that's kind of impossible.



I'd say do what you enjoy in political science and follow up with a professional graduate degree like an MBA - which admittedly are a dime a dozen these days, but hey, if an MBA is a fluff graduate degree, what's a commerce/management undergrad degree worth?

No comments:

Post a Comment