Wednesday, March 7, 2012

In a management job interview is it acceptable to present your interviewer with an outline to follow?

In my previous management position I did so many different things in different departments that it would be easier to go through an outline when they ask me what I did in my previous position. This way I look organized and make sure that all topics get covered. What do you think of using an outline for part of your interview.In a management job interview is it acceptable to present your interviewer with an outline to follow?
Bad idea. They want to talk to you and get a sense for how you answer questions. If they ask you a question and you refer them to your outline, resume, or life story, they will not be amused. Stick with answering questions to the best of your ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment