Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What topics can I relate cloud computing to in Management?

Hi,

I am studying Business and Management and I want to do my dissertation on cloud computing. However, this is just a vague and broad idea. I am struggling to find a management topic to discuss in relation to it. I hope I'm making sense! Can you help?What topics can I relate cloud computing to in Management?
Hey, ill suggest you take a help frm some professional DISSERTATION WRITERS like www.globalassignmenthelp.com . I was stuck with my MBA dissertatio and they just delivered it on my email in one week.



If you cant find them just send them an email at help@globalassignmenthelp.com and they will respond in 5 mints. They hardly charge 200 拢 for my dissertation which was 20,000 words.



yup that was plagarism free.



Cheers!

AmendaWhat topics can I relate cloud computing to in Management?
You can choose a hot business topic like:



"Cloud Computing - A Catalyst for IT adoption in SMEs/SMBs "

No comments:

Post a Comment