Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Getting an undergraduate degree in Business Management, what would be a good specialization to choose?

My dream is to work as project manager, director or something of that sort for a non-profit organization. Human rights is one of my favorites, but is not just closed to that. Does anyone know what would be a good specialization for a business management degree? Something to specialize in that would help me land a job in that Field? For instance, there is sociology, psychology, biology etc, etc.

Appreciate any answers with some real insight. Thanks.Getting an undergraduate degree in Business Management, what would be a good specialization to choose?
I have a Business Management degree and have worked at a non-profit. My choices were not as broad as yours, but here is what I did. I choose general management. Choices were supply chain, general, finance and one other that I can't remember. I went back later on and got a second degree in marketing. Marketing really helped me because all business basics are covered but marketing is always necessary in whatever you do. You have to be able to keep your client happy, you have to be able to attract them into doing business with you. My second degree has actually been favorably looked upon. Maybe you can try something like that.Getting an undergraduate degree in Business Management, what would be a good specialization to choose?
We provide human resource consulting, workplace safety consulting and operations consulting services. Our wide range of workplace safety compliance products, iipp manuals, office management %26amp; scheduling softwares %26amp; OSHA compliance products.Visit https://pcs-consultants.com for more info.

Report Abuse

Getting an undergraduate degree in Business Management, what would be a good specialization to choose?
Specialize in something hard not the soft subjects you listed. Accounting and finance come to mind. This will open a lot of doors for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment