Saturday, February 25, 2012

What do I do? I want a divorce from my husband who is in the military.?

My husband and I have been married for a year and a half and I'm not sure if I should "give up". Ever since he came back from Iraq ( last Sept, 2011) he has been very angry and mean. He is in the National Guard and is not active at the moment. For Christmas he told my mother to "blow him" because she asked him not to curse on Christmas day.....he beat my dog with a metal broom because he walked through our kitchen....he tells me when i can talk to my mom on the phone, and didn't want me working while he was in Iraq, so I had to sit home alone in the house all day (I'm only 27) I don't know if i should ask for a divorce or try to see if he can change with anger management. If i leave i have nothing! I sold my car for him and now the new car is in his name, don't have a job, no money, and i feel trapped. What should I do?What do I do? I want a divorce from my husband who is in the military.?
What is more important to you, having nothing except your peace of mind or being in a relationship you don't want to be in?
Stay put my dear. He is suffering and needs to see a shrink. Make a plan get to his checking account buy a car and send him the bill write him a letter and explain your deli ma to him take your time and tell him the truth be serious this time.What do I do? I want a divorce from my husband who is in the military.?
He is probably having post traumatic stress disorder. Thats how it is with many military people when they come back from war. I think he needs to talk to someone about this and get help. His behavior can cause him to hit or kill someone.
u go to his commander an tell him everything u said here. the commander is suppose to than submit ur hubby to the therapy he needsWhat do I do? I want a divorce from my husband who is in the military.?
Hello, first , has he ever hit you? If he has he's not going to stop.

If you are living I fear of him, that' s not love. If he doesn't

Want to talk with you about his problems than I think you should

Leave. I had the same problem with a wife that cheated on me

After 90days of Marriage! I took half of the money we had .

I'm afraid for you... He might hurt you! Take what's yours and leave

Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment