Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What should I do with my sports and entertainment management degree?

I majored in Sport and Entertainment Management and do not care to be in sports or entertainment.



It is pointless to change majors after 3 years of college-- when you are MORE than ready to graduate.



Any suggestions on what I can use this degree for? I want to be on the business side of things-- work my way up.



I hear it is all about experience but how can I start? Do business people respect someone with this degree or look at it like a joke? We did a LOT of management prep in school.What should I do with my sports and entertainment management degree?
I have a friend who got her degree in social work. She tried being a social worker and she hated it. So she took an executive assistant job at a large financial company. They asked her to arrange a party and she did a really good job of it. Now she's in charge of all event planning for the company and she loves her job. Your degree sounds like a perfect match for a job like that.What should I do with my sports and entertainment management degree?
Most people find themselves in jobs outside their field of study. I know someone with an MBA who wound up driving a beer truck. A degree is not the key to success. Find someone who has what you want { time, money, lifestyle} learn what they know, do what they did and you will succeed. Success is duplicatable...

Have you thought of Business ownership? I'm helping a large group of wealthy business owners expand an e-commerce business in North America and am looking for 2 or 3 people who want to own a business. Your field of study will be fine.. There is a concept video you can watch at http://mrtester.ltdteam.com password guest

No promises, but if your interested let me know and I'll get you in touch with the right people.
  • corner bakery menu
  • used boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment