Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is a good example of a CMS platform I can provide to my web design customers?

I design websites for people, and want to provide them with a content management system with my company name and logo on it, but don't want to have to pay for it.



What is a good example of a free, easy-to-use platform?What is a good example of a CMS platform I can provide to my web design customers?
Wordpress is the best choice.What is a good example of a CMS platform I can provide to my web design customers?
I prefer wordpress. One of the reasons I like it is because it has 1 click updates for security fixes, etc. There are also tons of great wordpress themes to use with it.



It is available as a one-click install through most web hosts.What is a good example of a CMS platform I can provide to my web design customers?
drupal, joomla, mambo

No comments:

Post a Comment