Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the best Project Management Course to take?

I am looking to do an evening project management course but there are so many out there I don't know what course would be best? I am currently an Office Manager and think a Project Management course could help progress my career. I live in the UK (London), so if anyone can recommend a good course or let me know what are considered the better Project Management courses, that would be great.



Thanks!What is the best Project Management Course to take?
Hi 4Sure,



You can self study for the Prince2 foundation and practitioner certification then once you are ready to take the test you can register to take it. If you do not want to self-study for Prince2 there are several organizations like Parity and Remac that offer Prince2 at a much higher cost then self study.

No comments:

Post a Comment